Summary: There are reasons to use Acrylic Letters & Numbers these days. If your business demands, you can place them inside or outside your business arena.
This may not be the first time when you have come across acrylic numbers or letters. Whether you own a store or not, you have seen the prominent use of these 3D-like numbers and letters everywhere. Shop owners ensure to get the best quality ones to adorn their signboards. These letters will not just pop up from a distance but quite hard to ignore. So, next time you are looking for a way to enhance business signs, nothing can work better than these letters and numbers these days.
Get the perfect look you want:
So many companies are working on acrylic numbers and letters these days and you can be one of them, especially if you are starting a new business for the first time. You can ask for help from reputed manufacturing units, which are creating the exact look you want with the numbers and letters.
- They are likely to use laser cutting technology, which helps in providing that superior edge finish.
- Then you can opt for the Acrylic Letters & Numbers for both exterior and interior use. The difference will remain in the size of it and nothing else.
- These products are currently available in multiple shapes, sizes, logo custom cut, and font options. So, choose whichever one seems to fit your style the most.
More to know about it:
This form of letting type happens to be light in weight. It is also rather durable for any outside use. It is one inexpensive way to get the proper look that you want. Moreover, these letters and numbers are pretty flexible for matching any design.
- Stud mounting is a common and easy way to install these letters or numbers.
- These letters have crisp and sharp edges and available in over 100 styles.
- The acrylic letters are available in multiple sizes, from 2 inches to 6 feet.
- Here, stud mounting will prove to be a secure and easy mounting method as long you get to follow the instructions well.
- If you want, you can also add any installation pattern, as available from the reputed manufacturing centers.
- Once you receive the designated pattern, it will show where you need to make the drill to perfectly level up your sign.
Time for the colors:
Most of these acrylic numbers and letters are available in painted and pigmented colors. Some of them are further available with double-sided tape, which works out brilliantly for you. Even though stud mounting is always the prime installation method followed, but there are various other mounting methods available as well. The main goal is to match your flexible needs. The customized fonts and logos will help you to create any unique design.
Make sure to check out the thickness of the letters and numbers, based on their interior or exterior use. Once made and installed, these products are going to last for a long time. You can either tap or even drill for the studs so that they can have any acrylic nut on the back to screw the available studs on.