TikTok is a mobile app that enables you to make and share short videos with your friends. The app has quickly become a sensation in the entertainment industry, with over 1 billion users worldwide. But what does it mean for startups? Well, if you’re starting a business, it might be time to consider using TikTok as your primary marketing platform.
Benefits Of Using Tiktok As Your Primary Marketing Platform:
- You can target a large audience quickly – TikTok is a mobile app that’s easy to use so that you can share your videos with friends and family as soon as possible.
- You can build an audience quickly – You don’t have to wait long before seeing results from using TikTok as your primary marketing platform.
- You can create unique videos – With TikTok, you can create unique and exciting videos for your audience.
- You can reach a global audience – With TikTok, you can get a global audience quickly and easily.
- You can make money – If you’re successful with TikTok, there are many opportunities for you to make money from your videos.
Some Rising Entrepreneurs Who Have Used Tiktok
1. Tori Dunlap
She is the founder of Hootsuite, a social media management company. She started using TikTok to promote her company in early 2016. Her first video was about her experience working at the company. She discusses how the app has helped her grow her business and make more money.
2. Sandy Lin
She is a businesswoman and entrepreneur. She started her fashion line in early 2016 and used TikTok to promote it. She also uses the app to promote her products and services.
3. Terrance McMahon
He is the CEO of World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). He started using TikTok to promote his company in late 2015.
4. Carter Hastings
He is a young entrepreneur who started his own company on Instagram to become one of the biggest social media stars in the world. He achieved this by using TikTok as his marketing tool and reaching over 1 million followers in just three months.
5. Maverick Carter
He is a young entrepreneur who got his start on TikTok to become one of the biggest stars in the industry. He achieved this by using TikTok as his marketing tool and reaching over 1 million followers in just three months.
TikTok is an excellent platform for startups because it’s easy to create and share videos. If you have a video idea that you’re unsure how to start with, you can use TikTok as your starting point.
Startups who use TikTok as their primary marketing platform can see incredible results.